The commencement and evolution of Internet technology has revolutionized the Indian match-making system. Matrimonial websites have helped in reducing the tensions and stress caused while searching for potential bride or groom through traditional match-making system. These websites have made the search of your life partner more simple and efficient.
Online Matrimony has many advantages and disadvantages. Following are the pros and cons of Indian Matrimonial Websites:
- User Friendly: Matrimonial websites are designed using matrimony software which has good technical specifications. This makes website user-friendly not only for youngsters but also for old people to use.
- Saving of Time & Money: The parents of bride or groom don’t have to travel long distances for marriage meeting as they can find their desirable choices as per their requirements. E-mails can be used for sending and receiving the photos. Thus matrimony websites help in saving individual time, money & efforts.
- Counseling: Many matrimonial website provide pre-wedding & post-wedding counseling to the new couples. These websites arrange group meetings, discussions & personal meetings for counseling.
- Free Online Profiles: Many profiles on matrimony websites are fake or silly profiles which are usually created by individuals for free. Thus one should always see for properly monitored matrimony websites and use the paid schemes to avoid problems.
- Authenticity of profile: Even though many matrimonial websites claim authentic service of profiles, the authenticity of some profiles like NRIs remains questionable. Everyone cannot travel abroad to check the genuineness of the NRI individual or his details. In this case one should contact the embassy of that particular country and make the inquiry or one can take the help of friends or relatives to check the authenticity.
Ready Matrimonial has launched the latest demo version (5.0.2) of matrimonial website. This demo is available with Android App & iOS. Take a free demo of our matrimony website and feel free to contact us.
Latest Demo Version (5.0.2) : http://www.readymatrimonial.in/matrimonial-website-demo
Online matrimony business is counted as one of the popular & flourishing business on internet. In India matrimonial websites are providing services for more than 20 years. Today’s generation is more internet savvy & thus traditional match-making system takes a new turn through online matrimony.
Indian online matrimony business has been generating more revenue for the owners. Thus many people are interested to start their own matrimony business online & provide the match-making services to needy people.
So here are some tips for starting a matrimony website:
- Decide if you want to start business individually or in group
There are many pros & cons of starting business individually or in group. In an individual business, all profit is yours but there is more work load while in a group activity work load is divided but profit is divided.
- Hire a professional matrimony website development company
Search for good matrimonial website development companies. Take a look on matrimonial website templates designed by them & then hire good company for your wedding website development.
- Decide if your website provide services to a specific or all religions
Since in arranged marriages more focus is given on religion, caste & communities this is very important thing while starting online matrimony business. Tell the company you have hired about your requirements on this. The company provides you the specific matrimony script which helps you to mention your religion & community options on your website.
- Marketing & Legal issues
Do the proper marketing of your website offline or online. You can spread the word about your new business through newspapers, friends, social media etc. Also complete all the legal procedures regarding your business scale. Consult a good lawyer for this.
In olden days, marriages were fixed with help of marriage brokers. But the gradual increase in internet technology has paved a new path for arranged marriage. Many matrimonial websites are seen online with number of potential brides & grooms registered on them so that they can find a suitable partner for them.
According to The New York Times, there are over 1500 matrimony sites in India. Every year approximately 10 lakhs of people (both genders) are getting married. With the help of online matrimonial business, you can earn millions of rupees every year. It is now predicted that the online marriage business will be worth Rs.1500 crore by 2017. These online matrimonial match making services are giving numerous business opportunities to people because of many matrimonial website features.
So if you are planning to start a matrimony website, you need to learn about matrimonial website features. These features include excellent search options, reliable payment features, secure admin profile, auto match system, reasonable membership fees etc. Once you understand the required features for matrimonial website then you choose the right software for it. This is the backbone of the matrimonial business making.
There are many matrimonial website development companies in India who design website at affordable prices. One such company is Ready Matrimonial. This company develops software for many wedding websites.